Reservation Terms and Conditions
- Lunch – 1:30pm
- Dinner – 8:30pm
- Bookings can be modified via email or phone call.
- Bookings can be modified once (at least 24 hours in advance). Same day modifications are not allowed and will result in a forfeiture of the deposit.
- No-show or last-minute cancellations (within 48 hours from date and time of reservation) will lead to a forfeiture of the deposit.
- Please note your reservation will only be held for a maximum of 15 minutes.
Menu and Experience
- Due to the nature of our menu and dining experience, we regret that we are only able to cater to children aged 12 years and above.
- We seek your understanding that we are unable to accommodate requests for the following dietary requirements: vegan, dairy free, allium free, ovomucoid allergy, coeliac disease.
- Blackout Dates at Marguerite: Christmas Eve, New Year’s Eve, Valentine’s Day, Father’s Day, Mother’s Day
- Dress code: Smart-casual. We recommend to dress for the occasion (as we aim to provide you with a culinary experience to remember). No sportswear allowed.
- Corkage is at $150++ per bottle (maximum of 2 bottles per reservation), 1-for-1 policy is available except for eve of public holidays, public holidays and backout dates.
Guest Privileges at Marguerite:
- Complimentary entry to the Flower Dome via restaurant entrance till 8:30pm or 30 minutes prior to dining reservation.
- Limousine buggy service is only available from the main entrance of Gardens by the Bay, near the taxi drop off/visitor centre. You may expect a short wait time as limousine buggy service runs every 10 mins.
In the event of lightning or a heavy downpour, the buggy will cease operating. Please call us directly at 66049988 and you will be ushered in from the main entrance of the Flower Dome.